Monday 21 May 2012

Travel Writing - New career?



Wahooooo!!! I have found a new wonderfully exciting career.....Travel Writing!!

I thought I would take a look at it as I will be keeping a journal whilst we travel so would be a good idea to see if I could utilise this is any way. I had no idea how easy it could be to have a travel writing career. I found an amazing website partnered by the National Geographic Travel magazine which provides online 12 week courses. Not only does it provide connections to paid travel work but will also improve my own fiction writing, so either way the course will be beneficial.

Myself and dean talked in depth last night about the reality of me studying a 60 credit course whilst we are travelling in September and we both agreed it isn't very realistic at all. I had to accept that my studies would have to be postponed until we came back to the UK, which of course would mean I would have to pay the higher fees.

Now I have found a new way to feed my writing ambition whilst at the same time develop my career towards something much more creative and interesting. I am so excited!

Now can you see why my blog is called indecisive ambition......the career plan changes every month!

Website: http://www.matadoru.com/

1 comment:

  1. Congrats sounds uh-mazing!Look forward to some travel blogging

    ReplyDelete