Wednesday 9 May 2012

Travel Plans

Family.......you can't pick them unfortunately. My bank holiday was full of drama and chaos, I already feel like I need some time off just to get over it! I was also working Saturday and Monday which was rubbish and also completely pointless as I had nothing to do. Unfortunately working in customer services means rotating shifts and this week I am working 2pm to 10pm - nice. So I don't really have any exciting tales about my weekend unfortunately.
I don't think I have gone in to much detail about my travelling plans yet have I? Well, as of September this year I will be leaving the UK on an open ticket to THE WORLD :). Plans are to start in Japan then go to China, Hong Kong, Thailand, maybe Singapore and then Australia. After that, who knows! I am so excited about this trip, I will actually be visiting this place aka paradise:



I have been wanting to go travelling for a long time but never had the courage until my boyfriend suggested it. This is the perfect time in my career to go so I couldn't refuse, my only concern is it is going to be difficult completing my degree whilst I am out there. We were originally intending on going for 2 years or maybe go for residency in Australia but have now agreed to be open minded about it all as we may both want to come back after a year really. We are living separately at the moment which is a nightmare. Being a young and fairly new couple we are desperate to live together and set up our own home but know we have to be patient and wait until we have been travelling. It will all be worth it in the end!

Role on September!

 :) Stace

No comments:

Post a Comment