Wednesday 6 June 2012

Re-write Feedback (sucks)

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's back to school I go!

Ok, so the feedback from my re-write submission was not good. The main issue? My appauling grammar!

So I've just bought two highly rated books on grammar and writing styles and plan to learn all the rules. Apparently this is quite common amongst writers so I don't feel too bad. It is really annoying though.

I refuse to be disheartened. I saw a great motivator the other day on the 'Proes before Woes' which definitely deserves a re-post:



This is so true. I refuse to give up!

I will let you know how I get on with the new books; 'The Little Red Writing Book' which apparently is similar to The Elements of Style classic but is more focused on writing style. Plus 'Improve your Punctuation and Grammar: Master the essentials of the English Language and Write with Greater Confidence',

No comments:

Post a Comment